WTSFULL ACCESS ORIGIN ACCOUNT~ Battlefield 4~ CHEAP 10$

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
FULL ACCESS ORIGIN ACCOUNT~ Battlefield 4~ CHEAP 10$
I just got this account for free threw the guy i buy steam accounts from, he gave it to me for free because i'm his best customer! I honestly don't like the game very much, i play the single player a lot but i just used the cracked version for that, so why not make 10$ lol. You will have full access, meaning you can change the contact email, security question, and the password!

NO TRADES STOP ASKING ME PLEASE

10$ PayPal ONLY

Skype - xxfrequentxx

My last 3.50$ for it pl0x ?
I'm highly interested in this, i'll add you on skype, my name is "tylerismyhomo"
I contacted him and he said someone else is trying to buy literally 1 minute into the conversation and says I could get it for $20 and then said it was sold. Might be trying to lie to drive up the price.
here is proof i just sold it

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora11 View Post
I contacted him and he said someone else is trying to buy literally 1 minute into the conversation and says I could get it for $20 and then said it was sold. Might be trying to lie to drive up the price.
I'm still right, you kept driving up the price. You didn't settle. Don't say a price and then try lying to get it put up. Pathetic.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?