RealmRelay Fix!

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Stop showing off that you know shit and help the 1's that dont know shit.....How do we get the updated packets.xml from DeVoidCoders remote server? or just stop being an ass and upload the damn thing to us, otherwise stop making stupid fkin comments that dont even help or contribute to the current thread topic. the title says RealmRelay FIX......it does not say "RealmRelay Let's be a dick and say...Hey, look at me I got it working..******* to be you"
What he was saying is that packets.xml should now update when you open RealmRelay.
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
What he was saying is that packets.xml should now update when you open RealmRelay.
When I open RR it does not update packets.xml
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
When I open RR it does not update packets.xml
Umm... it does, if RR has been updated.
Quote Originally Posted by Notsomeone View Post
Umm... it does, if RR has been updated.
Well will you stop being dicks and actually share the information of how to actually get this "updated" version for the many that have no fking clue instead of posting all your fking smug bullshit about how you got it working and others dont.
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Well will you stop being dicks and actually share the information of how to actually get this "updated" version for the many that have no fking clue instead of posting all your fking smug bullshit about how you got it working and others dont.
I mean if DevoidCoder has updated RR. Your relay downloads new xmls every time it runs.
Well has he updated RR? and if he has, then where can I get this update from?
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Well has he updated RR? and if he has, then where can I get this update from?
1) Has he updated? Launch RR and try if it works
2) You can monitor your network to see where is the downloaded file but its pointless.
There is probably nothing you can do, unless you go on RR github and code a "use the cached xml file" feature .
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
1) Has he updated? Launch RR and try if it works
2) You can monitor your network to see where is the downloaded file but its pointless.
There is probably nothing you can do, unless you go on RR github and code a "use the cached xml file" feature .
Well, I am not sure if the version of RR I have actually downloads the updated packets but according to DeVoidCoder, he has already come out and said that it works....but when I run RR and load into the map.....it does not actually connect me, but in RR it actually says Connected....blah blah blah. But I dont actually load into the Nexus for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Well, I am not sure if the version of RR I have actually downloads the updated packets but according to DeVoidCoder, he has already come out and said that it works....but when I run RR and load into the map.....it does not actually connect me, but in RR it actually says Connected....blah blah blah. But I dont actually load into the Nexus for some reason.
This version here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-3-19-0-a.html works perfectly fine (even if it says outdated.. it's not). It's pretty old now so I doubt you got another version.

Also check the mappings when RR starts:

 
RR Start Packet Mappings 19.1
Code:
18:12:53 Mapping: ACCEPTTRADE -> 76
18:12:53 Mapping: ACCOUNTLIST -> 85
18:12:53 Mapping: ALLYSHOOT -> 47
18:12:53 Mapping: AOEACK -> 38
18:12:53 Mapping: AOE -> 14
18:12:53 Mapping: BUY -> 79
18:12:53 Mapping: BUYRESULT -> 80
18:12:53 Mapping: CANCELTRADE -> 88
18:12:53 Mapping: CHANGEGUILDRANK -> 39
18:12:53 Mapping: CHANGETRADE -> 63
18:12:53 Mapping: CHECKCREDITS -> 93
18:12:53 Mapping: CHOOSENAME -> 22
18:12:53 Mapping: CLIENTSTAT -> 16
18:12:53 Mapping: CREATE_SUCCESS -> 15
18:12:53 Mapping: CREATEGUILD -> 48
18:12:53 Mapping: CREATEGUILDRESULT -> 92
18:12:53 Mapping: CREATE -> 33
18:12:53 Mapping: DAMAGE -> 9
18:12:53 Mapping: DEATH -> 69
18:12:53 Mapping: EDITACCOUNTLIST -> 87
18:12:53 Mapping: ENEMYHIT -> 52
18:12:53 Mapping: ESCAPE -> 23
18:12:53 Mapping: FAILURE -> 0
18:12:53 Mapping: FILE -> 37
18:12:53 Mapping: GLOBAL_NOTIFICATION -> 56
18:12:53 Mapping: GOTOACK -> 64
18:12:53 Mapping: GOTO -> 30
18:12:53 Mapping: GROUNDDAMAGE -> 62
18:12:53 Mapping: GUILDINVITE -> 36
18:12:53 Mapping: GUILDREMOVE -> 78
18:12:53 Mapping: HELLO -> 20
18:12:53 Mapping: INVDROP -> 1
18:12:53 Mapping: INVITEDTOGUILD -> 84
18:12:53 Mapping: INVRESULT -> 91
18:12:53 Mapping: INVSWAP -> 10
18:12:53 Mapping: JOINGUILD -> 81
18:12:53 Mapping: LOAD -> 68
18:12:53 Mapping: MAPINFO -> 61
18:12:53 Mapping: MOVE -> 17
18:12:53 Mapping: NAMERESULT -> 25
18:12:53 Mapping: NEW_TICK -> 65
18:12:53 Mapping: NOTIFICATION -> 60
18:12:53 Mapping: OTHERHIT -> 77
18:12:53 Mapping: PIC -> 4
18:12:53 Mapping: PING -> 50
18:12:53 Mapping: PLAYERHIT -> 90
18:12:53 Mapping: PLAYERSHOOT -> 13
18:12:53 Mapping: PLAYERTEXT -> 12
18:12:53 Mapping: PLAYSOUND -> 74
18:12:53 Mapping: PONG -> 75
18:12:53 Mapping: QUESTOBJID -> 31
18:12:53 Mapping: RECONNECT -> 28
18:12:53 Mapping: REQUESTTRADE -> 41
18:12:53 Mapping: RESKIN -> 18
18:12:53 Mapping: SETCONDITION -> 51
18:12:53 Mapping: SHOOT2 -> 6
18:12:53 Mapping: SHOOTACK -> 27
18:12:53 Mapping: SHOOT -> 11
18:12:53 Mapping: SHOW_EFFECT -> 55
18:12:53 Mapping: SQUAREHIT -> 67
18:12:53 Mapping: TELEPORT -> 59
18:12:53 Mapping: TEXT -> 49
18:12:53 Mapping: TRADEACCEPTED -> 83
18:12:53 Mapping: TRADECHANGED -> 26
18:12:53 Mapping: TRADEDONE -> 35
18:12:53 Mapping: TRADEREQUESTED -> 53
18:12:53 Mapping: TRADESTART -> 34
18:12:53 Mapping: UPDATEACK -> 44
18:12:53 Mapping: UPDATE -> 86
18:12:53 Mapping: USEITEM -> 8
18:12:53 Mapping: USEPORTAL -> 3

If the values in this list match with the values in your command line, your RR is up to date. If that is the case, you have another problem and should try the several steps to fix RR problems mentioned here in the forums a thousand times (global settings -> trusted locations, checking hosts file...). If you still got problems, let us know, I'm sure someone will be able to help

greetz,
Quick
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Well, but in RR it actually says Connected....blah blah blah. But I dont actually load into the Nexus for some reason.
This is similar to the issue I am having. Also QuickNick I have checked my ids with your spoiler post and mine match yours.
Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan20 View Post
What can I learn how to do this or can u tell me?
Working fine for me even without disabling. I don't think you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan20 View Post
This is similar to the issue I am having. Also QuickNick I have checked my ids with your spoiler post and mine match yours.
Did you updated your trusted location in flash projector? Start RotMG->Right click inside the window->Global settings ->Advanced Tab -> Settings for trusted locations or something similar -> add your swf
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Did you disable DEP using cmd and disabled UAC?
What can I learn how to do this or can u tell me?
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?