Red face[REQUEST] How to make a Bypass?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] How to make a Bypass?
Hi,

I want to hack warrock int. but, i get banned if i hack 2 min.
So, how u make a Bypass? A simple question but, i now its hard to do and
takes a lot of time. I have time and want to make a bypass. So, if someone post it, i will thank u .

PS: I have searched on Google and Sorry for my english

Thanks,

Kubmin
making a bypass is for advanced hackers..
i dont think anyone will tell you how to do it... its garded secret more then making trainers of hacks..


so you better research on your on.. or just use the ones are out
Quote Originally Posted by kubmin View Post
Hi,

I want to hack warrock int. but, i get banned if i hack 2 min.
So, how u make a Bypass? A simple question but, i now its hard to do and
takes a lot of time. I have time and want to make a bypass. So, if someone post it, i will thank u .

PS: I have searched on Google and Sorry for my english

Thanks,

Kubmin
unless u are a experienced coder u cant make a bypass without paying another to make one...and if u like so much vip that u put it in ur ava, just buy it...
So, if u buy VIP u can get a bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by kubmin View Post
So, if u buy VIP u can get a bypass?
a bypass, WORKING vip hacks with bypass...and more...

of course vip doesnt just give u stuff for wr...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us