Best client for pvping ?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Best client for pvping ?
I know everyone will say huzuni but the killaura is pretty bad... It was better earlier
Huzuni is the best till now like everyone says :P
Wondering if Cobalt is better tho?
Buy Proximity or Iridium both of them are 1.7 well Proximity is getting updated today to 1.7. Great kill auras and they have everything else too. $10 is nothing.
Huzuny because of the Trigger Bot.
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
killaura is pretty bad...
Did you modify the settings? What's your general connection speed to the server? I have a 32 K:D ratio on a kitPvP server using only Huzuni.
Quote Originally Posted by MetrikForce View Post
Did you modify the settings? What's your general connection speed to the server? I have a 32 K ratio on a kitPvP server using only Huzuni.
I found gemini! Gemini has good killaura but if i want to play with my friend i need to use huzuni because gemini doesnt have add friend


but i have killaura speed 15 and reach 6 blox

Edit: i have a unlimited health bug with huzuni
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
I found gemini! Gemini has good killaura but if i want to play with my friend i need to use huzuni because gemini doesnt have add friend


but i have killaura speed 15 and reach 6 blox
No shit it isn't going to work. Especially if you're on a server with nocheat. I keep my settings generally around 5 speed and 4.5 range. I then turn on criticals, antiknockback and autoarmor.
I recommend Huzini, Rapture or Kronos
Iridium! Great kill aura and it has just everything so try it out.
Quote Originally Posted by uG Tim View Post
Iridium! Great kill aura and it has just everything so try it out.
It costs mon3
Quote Originally Posted by xLoLeRxx View Post
Nodus client.
Nodus ITS LIKE THE BEST CLIENT
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Nodus ITS LIKE THE BEST CLIENT
Nodus is like PONY
Quote Originally Posted by xLoLeRxx View Post
Nodus is like PONY
Nodus is skidded peace of shit

but ponies arnt
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?