Level Up Strange Service.
I am providing a strange level up service, all u have to do is to pm me your steam username, password and what strange do u want to level up. I charge 1 ref per weapon.
In this format:
Steam username:
Steam password:
Strange item/weapon name:
Please note you will need to own the weapon.
If you don't own any strange weapons please feel free to trade with me.
My steam profile number is 76561198052546240
My steam username is Gabchanmoomoo
I assure you that this is not a scam. Once I pm you back log back in and you will see that the strange item that you asked me to level up is now Hale's Own. I repeat this is not a scam someone just give me a chance and I will prove it.
First 10 ppl can use this service free of charge.
Send me a friend request on steam first and the 1 ref. Than turn off steam guard.
In this format:
Steam username:
Steam password:
Strange item/weapon name:
Please note you will need to own the weapon.
If you don't own any strange weapons please feel free to trade with me.
My steam profile number is 76561198052546240
My steam username is Gabchanmoomoo
I assure you that this is not a scam. Once I pm you back log back in and you will see that the strange item that you asked me to level up is now Hale's Own. I repeat this is not a scam someone just give me a chance and I will prove it.
First 10 ppl can use this service free of charge.
Send me a friend request on steam first and the 1 ref. Than turn off steam guard.
