Finding Friend ~~

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Finding Friend ~~
Me Need Need Someone who now make trainer using VB Or C++ . I will give all my code . My Laptop Die So I cannot make Hack . If u know make pm me .



MY LAPTOP DIE !
i'm interesting
can we be partner?
i will put credit for u in releasing hack..
PM me on fb..
Quote Originally Posted by elimabiru View Post
@MAT AnonGhost Yes .. the VB.net part will be me .. yes i can help you make ..
PM in FB : Willisardhanu@yahoo.com
Can help me about VB.NET 2010 ? I just know the design . But dont know where to put all the code .
Wow its sound great , if can i also wan to join xD
I know some basic VB to make hack (I didnt have the code to make it only xD ...
And i also can Design well !
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us