Assembly-CSharp.dll for mac

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Assembly-CSharp.dll for mac
Hey guys I have been trying all the "assembly-CSharp.dll" for mac and just get stuck at the black loading screen with the guy with the "x" as his eyes. I would very much appreciate if someone could find a fix or if you need my assembly-csharp.dll for an easy quick fix or can just teach me how to do it.

thanks, Duranamo!
This'll be very nice indeed, please someone help us
Upload your original Assembly-CSharp.dll and I'll make the edits that have been posted on the forums already.
Make sure that's your original file, not the one you edited. I'll edit the hacks in, and reupload for you to get.
Also, maybe tag a mod to get it approved, or else I can't edit it.
//Approved.
Don't forget ! Atleast 2 Scans with every attachement. I added them for you this time, but please remember.

Macs are quite different from windows computers, don't think it'll be an easy job
Sorry thanks alot for the scans

it is the original file by the way! sorry i thought i already replied to that
Hows it going liquidsystem? everything working out for ya or is it different?
What's up liquidsystem? Can you do it, or this'll be too complicated?
The only issue I'm seeing right now is that when I browse your dll it gives me an error when going down tables and whatnot, so I'm not actually able to save anything... You sure this is the one YOU have in your folder? (Original, not one downloaded from here, or edited)

I can upload mine, but it's Windows and if it's THAT much different then it obviously won't work.


EDIT: woops, forgot virus scans

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...245c5934ba7420
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1389032333/
Assembly-CSharp_mpgh.net_MAC_mpgh.net.rar607 KB · 14 downloads Clean
Nha still doesn't work on a Mac..
Imma try to edit the file in a VM on the .NET Reflector, Can you PM me the things I gotta change?
Quote Originally Posted by nicdv View Post
Nha still doesn't work on a Mac..
Imma try to edit the file in a VM on the .NET Reflector, Can you PM me the things I gotta change?
I sent you the exact same file as the Windows copy... I'm not on a Mac, so I don't know. I looked in the file, and it all seems to be the same. So if you removed a file or something that may be why...
//Approved.
That's the original, that's weird can't yu send me the cryptic inside the dll ill try pasting that.
The only thing that I'm wondering is if there are some cryptic directory and the windows is obvi, like c: Mac is like user/desktop
Well the DLL you sent me gives an error when I attempt to make a change to it.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?