RotMG Auto typer

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG Auto typer
This is a pretty old program that I haven't touched in a long time(or even knew I still had it). You basically open it, type what you want, select a speed and then watch it do it's work. My previous thread was closed down for inactivity and don't expect it to be reopened.(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ammer-bot.html) Nothing has changed about it, just reuploading it for those who are lazy like myself to trade.


Virus scans;
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1388962378/
AutoChater.rar - Jotti's malware scan

(I don't know however if it works/worked for Macs @Royce confirm?
AutoChater_mpgh.net.rar10 KB · 322 downloads 1/48 malicious
I had this at some point. Forgot where i got it though.
I think you forgot to attach the file to it...
you should already know it doesn't work on mac because it's a .exe it didn't work under wine either.

//approved

Does not work on mac
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
you should already know it doesn't work on mac because it's a .exe it didn't work under wine either.

//approved

Does not work on mac
I'm one of those people who have no idea on what Macs are about so..
@krazyshank has a multitool that has this exact thing and its a lot better.
im not hating but i think automated text input would be a more professional name.
This crap didn't work for me. I hope it's not a keylogger that I didn't detect.
I would never trust this, especially after reading the comments. Worried about it being a keylogger, account stealer, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by HoboWizard View Post
I would never trust this, especially after reading the comments. Worried about it being a keylogger, account stealer, etc.
Almost sure it isn't a keylogger, malwarebytes and my firewall didn't say nothing..
Btw this is useless for me I don't even know why I downloaded it lol
It's not a keylogger. It's a foreground typer meaning you have to be in the Realm window for it to work.
edit: not working, weird.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?