SolvedNeed help finding these hacks

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need help finding these hacks
Needless to say my map was stolen from me from rogue staff member, deleted my backups, and put it on his own server. I want my map back! I request 2 things: a hack that allows me to copy the world as I walk among it's line of sight, and bot client so I can spam neck Outa this guy and tell him what jerk he is without worry of ip bans.

Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by pepperpro View Post
Needless to say my map was stolen from me from rogue staff member, deleted my backups, and put it on his own server. I want my map back! I request 2 things: a hack that allows me to copy the world as I walk among it's line of sight, and bot client so I can spam neck Outa this guy and tell him what jerk he is without worry of ip bans.

Thank you
I don't know what happened to the last thread... I gave you the answer already...

1. Google something like "minecraft map downloader"
2. There were programs like "World's end" and "Pwn4g3". But I don't know if there are similar programs out there right now
3. There is no anti-IP-ban-hack. Just get new proxies...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us