Buying exploits

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Buying exploits
I need some sick exploits(not some dumb shit), and i would pay pretty generously if id get em, if you have any, add me on skype : mega.xdd

P.S. I'm obviousl not gonna share them :P
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
I wonder if @nilly @krazyshank @Trollaux have any they'd like to sell
@MegaXDD got $200-400 lets talk @dg123 most of the big stuff that krazyshank makes (proxies) I am also involved with.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post

@MegaXDD got $200-400 lets talk
better add me on skype...duh
Quote Originally Posted by MegaXDD View Post
better add me on skype...duh
why dont u get on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post

@MegaXDD got $200-400 lets talk @dg123 most of the big stuff that krazyshank makes (proxies) I am also involved with.
regular proxies, or what? haven't seen that
I would like so share with u a amazing exploit to dupe any item fast with friends on a private server (besides Phoenix)
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBank View Post
I would like so share with u a amazing exploit to dupe any item fast with friends on a private server (besides Phoenix)
no need for the pserv things
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us