[Question] Warpack IPs
Well today i was thinking about set up a local authentication server for warpack but i don't have any IP to set a loop.
I made just like the authentication server for tankleader2, I installed a loopback adapter and downloaded the HB AUTH SERVER... Now i need to set up the adapter IPV4 and make the set up for HB suth server in my hosts files.
Anyone knows how i can get the original IP from the warpack authentication server?
And another question. I need to set up the host file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and i got this model:
Auth3 . buddyauth . com 188165234190
188165234190 auth2 . buddyauth . com
auth4 . buddyauth. com 188165234190
188165234190 www . buddyauth . com
37.59.17.149 188.165.234.190
188.165.234.190 76.73.2.106
188.165.234.190 178.33.60.57
178.33.61.70 188.165.234.190
188.165.234.190 188.165.242.152
188.165.234.190 188.165.224.162
188.165.234.190 188.165.234.190
188.165.234.190 188.165.14.154
188.165.234.190 124.248.207.70
I don't know if i'm right but i need to change the tankleader2 IP to Warpack ip. Right?
Ty so much and i hope you guys can help me.
I made just like the authentication server for tankleader2, I installed a loopback adapter and downloaded the HB AUTH SERVER... Now i need to set up the adapter IPV4 and make the set up for HB suth server in my hosts files.
Anyone knows how i can get the original IP from the warpack authentication server?
And another question. I need to set up the host file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and i got this model:
Auth3 . buddyauth . com 188165234190
188165234190 auth2 . buddyauth . com
auth4 . buddyauth. com 188165234190
188165234190 www . buddyauth . com
37.59.17.149 188.165.234.190
188.165.234.190 76.73.2.106
188.165.234.190 178.33.60.57
178.33.61.70 188.165.234.190
188.165.234.190 188.165.242.152
188.165.234.190 188.165.224.162
188.165.234.190 188.165.234.190
188.165.234.190 188.165.14.154
188.165.234.190 124.248.207.70
I don't know if i'm right but i need to change the tankleader2 IP to Warpack ip. Right?
Ty so much and i hope you guys can help me.