OutdatedAVA RAPID FIRE V1.1

Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
Ok i will like this hack...if it doesnt zoom like the other guys and whats different about this version from last ?
cmon 1 day and i cant app the hacke
Approved .
can u tell us how to use it , plz thx
i can not open it ,and said "MSVCP120.DLL missing " but i already put this dll in system32. i don't know why.
my pc:win7 64x
Quote Originally Posted by rexwangcong View Post
i can not open it ,and said "MSVCP120.DLL missing " but i already put this dll in system32. i don't know why.
my pc:win7 64x
put another in systemwow64 up in system32
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

put another in systemwow64 up in system32
still not working....
Quote Originally Posted by rexwangcong View Post
still not working....
Where's that 'Systemwow64' located at ?
Quote Originally Posted by rexwangcong View Post
still not working....
Any error you have?
@COD3RIN

Hi, first of all, thanks for this hack. I need some assistance though. I can't find ' systemwow64 ' in 'C:\Windows\System32'.
Quote Originally Posted by iDinamicz View Post
I found him ingame 2 months ago and he said that he was only going to release paid hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
@COD3RIN

Hi, first of all, thanks for this hack. I need some assistance though. I can't find ' systemwow64 ' in 'C:\Windows\System32'.
Systemwow64 that is for 64bit os only system32 is for 32bit os
Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?