LoL Ref Bot Plus+ [NEW]
Hey errbody, guesssssss whaaaatttt!?!?!?!?! LoL Ref Bot Plus+ is back (crazy applause)
I did this with the original release so I am going to do it with this one as well. The new bot brings many upgrades to the original bot, however this bot will be coming out of its shell a little less polished than the first in the sense that many security features will not be present (account creator, use of proxies, random leveler, etc.) but fear not I will get them added asap, before I release the bot however I do like the go through some testing phases with some testers.
Server: NA
This is basically how the bot will be rolled out since it relies on communication with other bots rather than just locality.
Phases
1. I get the permission of a MPGH Admin
2. I get my testers to help me ensure ease of use for all systems
3. Stress test begins, the bot will be public for the first 25-50 users to get it, this will go on for about a week to ensure the database can sustain itself. (Testers will be included in the stress test)
4. Bot will go 100% public
If you would like to be a tester please send me your OS, testers will be required to be available at the same time, so please make sure you are available weekends 5pm-10pm PST. You will not be testing for all that time, but you should be able to help during those times.
A little information on the bot:
-The bot will buy an exp boost at level 3
-The bot will switch smurf accounts once one is done
-The bot will create the summoner for you (Not the account)
-The bot will actually play games, this is not an afk bot, it will take turrets, farm and win games
-Many more features to come.
Tester positions are full:
jjmyosin
poliheres
Evynezy
sageeeefive
Xeg
if the testers do not respond I will pick some other people, so please continue to post. I will request a close when all testers are official and there will be no changes.
I did this with the original release so I am going to do it with this one as well. The new bot brings many upgrades to the original bot, however this bot will be coming out of its shell a little less polished than the first in the sense that many security features will not be present (account creator, use of proxies, random leveler, etc.) but fear not I will get them added asap, before I release the bot however I do like the go through some testing phases with some testers.
Server: NA
This is basically how the bot will be rolled out since it relies on communication with other bots rather than just locality.
Phases
1. I get the permission of a MPGH Admin
2. I get my testers to help me ensure ease of use for all systems
3. Stress test begins, the bot will be public for the first 25-50 users to get it, this will go on for about a week to ensure the database can sustain itself. (Testers will be included in the stress test)
4. Bot will go 100% public
If you would like to be a tester please send me your OS, testers will be required to be available at the same time, so please make sure you are available weekends 5pm-10pm PST. You will not be testing for all that time, but you should be able to help during those times.
A little information on the bot:
-The bot will buy an exp boost at level 3
-The bot will switch smurf accounts once one is done
-The bot will create the summoner for you (Not the account)
-The bot will actually play games, this is not an afk bot, it will take turrets, farm and win games
-Many more features to come.
Tester positions are full:
jjmyosin
poliheres
Evynezy
sageeeefive
Xeg
if the testers do not respond I will pick some other people, so please continue to post. I will request a close when all testers are official and there will be no changes.

