Connecting to server error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Connecting to server error
Ok so this has happened before but not this many times. I'll login and then it'll just pop-up with that thing saying it's connecting to the server...I say "Ok, this will take a few seconds" a minute later it's still stuck. It does this on all my accounts. I actually got to choose alpha and then it said it's connecting to the server.
I'm using Formage and Corndogs TnT and Crosshair with the PerX, could that possibly be what's causing this?
Restart computer...
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Restart computer...
I'll restart you if you know what I mean.
try starting without hacks...if you can start normally then your problem is because of the hacks... soyou will need to get some other hacks.
Either:
Wait for aggggeeeessssssssssssssssssssss.
Restart Computer.
Wait till tommorrow (this worked for me XD)
Or I could try it again and it would work....which it did.
Use an ipchanger to changer your ip
Here Copy and paste this in notepad and save as ipchanger.bat:

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew
exit

That should fix it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?