Looking for v83 dupe method

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for v83 dupe method
hi looking for v83 dupe method (or any higher revision such as v144.2 or such and such)

would prefer if method was versatile (works in diff servers, mainly the populated ones)

willing to pay
skype: jayden.colins
@vixonstudios
I bought a few methods off of @ParalyzeJr. They're general ones that work on a few servers, I'm sure if you specified a server they could find or may already have one.
Quote Originally Posted by Ms. View Post
@vixonstudios

I bought a few methods off of @ParalyzeJr. They're general ones that work on a few servers, I'm sure if you specified a server they could find or may already have one.
can u give me a general idea of the price u bought them for? also where can i contact him/her? i cant send emails/PMs cause of post restriction. im just curious, but if u can, can u list some servers that ur dupes work on?
Quote Originally Posted by vixonstudios View Post
can u give me a general idea of the price u bought them for? also where can i contact him/her? i cant send emails/PMs cause of post restriction. im just curious, but if u can, can u list some servers that ur dupes work on?
Added your skype, you need to accept my request.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us