Guess who's back???

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Guess who's back???
Its Nabdab bitch!!!!
lulz at you being back and hitting two kay,

I don't know u but hi
who r u
Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
who r u
sjla go on msn now its important
Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
who r u

you no remmember the nabdab?
lol yahh i do ;p


and FAPZ, I dun have msn here..
ebuddy is shit.

PM me ;d
Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
lol yahh i do ;p


and FAPZ, I dun have msn here..
ebuddy is shit.

PM me ;d
So how is mpgh without meh?
oh shit u are back..XD
Ohai dur,
I think I remember you.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Ohai dur,
I think I remember you.

ive never heard of czar who are you? did you change your name?
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
ive never heard of czar who are you? did you change your name?
:hidemsmile:
Well I was Leonzfun..
But I was like a choob when you left I think..
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
:hidemsmile:
Well I was Leonzfun..
But I was like a choob when you left I think..
orlyz, I didn't know that you were leon :O
nabby dabby teh arab of mpgh
Who the fuck...
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?