QuestionMultihack for PS3

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Multihack for PS3
Can someone please help me find a working PS3 console multihack. I have looked everywhere and I am getting tired of going into a lobby with someone that has the upper hand because they are hacking. So I have now started searching for one myself to even the playing field a little bit you know. Please any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much for your help guys!
What game? Are you sure they are really hacking? I play a lot online (actually it's the only thing I do) and my problem is that I have a really slow connection so they see me much faster.
Quote Originally Posted by XxNaSTyWoRMxX View Post
Can someone please help me find a working PS3 console multihack. I have looked everywhere and I am getting tired of going into a lobby with someone that has the upper hand because they are hacking. So I have now started searching for one myself to even the playing field a little bit you know. Please any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much for your help guys!
Yes first : What game , Second : Do u have a jailbroken PS3 ? .
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us