[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!

Posts 16–30 of 103 · Page 2 of 7
will this get me banned? :^)
//Approved update.
@ @liquidsystem
No need to mention us to approve something, we can see every attachement so don't be afraid that we'll miss something
I can't use the 'E' while using this hack!!!
Quote Originally Posted by adeddd View Post
I can't use the 'E' while using this hack!!!
What...? That's weird... Let me go test it myself.
Edit: Definitely is working for me... Are you trying to open your inventory? That button is TAB, not E.
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post


What...? That's weird... Let me go test it myself.
Edit: Definitely is working for me... Are you trying to open your inventory? That button is TAB, not E.
Nope, I'm trying to use the E to open chests and campfires.
Also I can't place a campfire when is green...
I don't know whats happening, do you?
Quote Originally Posted by adeddd View Post
Nope, I'm trying to use the E to open chests and campfires.
Also I can't place a campfire when is green...
I don't know whats happening, do you?
Nope. Works perfectly fine for me, opened my door, accessed my chest, and places a campfire.
The same thing is happening to me. Is the modified DLL only FULLY compatible with official/original/not-cracked versions of Rust? ty
Quote Originally Posted by Slymply View Post
The same thing is happening to me. Is the modified DLL only FULLY compatible with official/original/not-cracked versions of Rust? ty
Yeah this is probably why. It won't work for cracked versions, I am almost positive.
Quote Originally Posted by Slymply View Post
The same thing is happening to me. Is the modified DLL only FULLY compatible with official/original/not-cracked versions of Rust? ty
Considering MPGH has a rule against piracy/warez, yes, it's ONLY legitimate copies. Please go elsewhere if you're not going to support developers.
I replaced the file but it doesnt work. do I have to turn it on somehow?
Quote Originally Posted by supertrader View Post
I replaced the file but it doesnt work. do I have to turn it on somehow?
There is nothing to activate... You have to be within a certain distance of people to see their numbers.
Um Srry to ask such a dumb question but I can't open other peoples camp fires or storage boxs with this modified DLL with other ones I can but now with this one
Just went on to a random server and opened a guy's chest and fireplace. Both work for me
Posts 16–30 of 103 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?