[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!

Posts 46–60 of 103 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by jaks500 View Post
thank you i got it sorry for not understanding
No problem. Glad I could help!
Think you could release one without the esp? as i already use AA and would like the other features added. Thanks buddy.
strange, but I can not open the door
Okay, now for a rather strange request. I wouldn't want to bother you since you already have a lot of work but could you possibly make it so that I just have the ESP? Also, please forgive my rudeness if one is already out there. :P Thank you in advance.
//Approved update.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
//Approved update.
You removed the colorrsssssssss
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post


You removed the colorrsssssssss

I'm sowwy
dont work anymore or? i can start the hack only in normal game mode but i see only in beta mode the server
Tutorial for install it plz

EDIT: Learned
IDEA:
Add a CrossHair?
Add (Normal) you come to the server and i see maybe a house and i cant open the door. (HACKS!) you come to the server and i see a house and i opened a door!
Add SpeedHack
i just had idea the hack works its awesome! but i died many times without crosshair and speed hack
Quote Originally Posted by viktoras55 View Post
IDEA:
Add a CrossHair?
Add (Normal) you come to the server and i see maybe a house and i cant open the door. (HACKS!) you come to the server and i see a house and i opened a door!
Add SpeedHack
i just had idea the hack works its awesome! but i died many times without crosshair and speed hack
Crosshair and SpeedHack are not being added anytime soon.. Those would require injection and this hack is staying strictly DLL only.
Yea, my E key does not work either.
How do I spawn wood and activate and deactivate the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Hesani View Post
How do I spawn wood and activate and deactivate the hack?
There is no "spawning" of wood, hit a tree and it'll never run dry. All hacks are 'injected' (game loads them, nothing else) when you launch the game. No need to enable/disable.
my E button won't work -_- i can't use or interact pls help
Posts 46–60 of 103 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?