[Tutorial] How to Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll PROPERLY!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post

That one is outdated since the patch released 2 days ago o.o When I used my old one it gave me an error with joining servers... 'IncompatibleVersion' was in the Console (F1) for me...
I've not once received that error, using either. I started using yours yesterday afternoon though.
Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
I've not once received that error, using either. I started using yours yesterday afternoon though.
And mine produced the issue of 'E' not working?
Edit: Uhhm... I uploaded mine 13 hours ago. You must not be using mine? Mine is located here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/740-rust-h...w-version.html
How do I spawn wood and activate and deactivate the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Hesani View Post
How do I spawn wood and activate and deactivate the hack?
There is no "spawning" of wood, hit a tree and it'll never run dry. All hacks are 'injected' (game loads them, nothing else) when you launch the game. No need to enable/disable.
WTF there is no Managed folder where it must be !
i am use windows 8.1
Here is a image with the location


ps: i am use also not the dev version
huan son there was a update some mins ago and the dll cheats/hacks were fixed.
ok thx
i am thinking the last days test or no test now i can forget it
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us