DetectedSkyeHack V0.3 [TriggerBot] - Please update I need feedback!

Posts 136–150 of 287 · Page 10 of 20
Just use chrome.exe

That's what Google Chrome is called in the process list.
Quote Originally Posted by General Odd View Post
Thanks for quick answer By used carefully i mean - like shoot 2 turn off and rest off the match just play normal, plant bomb, defuse all that - And can i use in competitive?
Yes, that would be pretty safe.
And yes, I'm pretty sure that you can.
This is really odd triggerbot, at long distances it has huge delay, at short distances it sometimes dosen't even shoot. Its either, you have such a huge delay you're better off using your own reaction (coming from nova 4 which is quite low rank :S) or at short range it becomes either super fast which is super suspicious or really glitched. If for example enemy got its leg out it dosen't even react to it. Like you put your crosshair on his leg nothing happens, and then sometimes it works its just a mess to be honest. I am sure someone more expierenced in hacking will have an use for it but for me its just way better to play normally. (Tested with offline bots, but I don't think delay is because of that.)
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


You should've read instruction before using it and must been carefull while using it. No , theres no way to get VAC unbanned. I'm sorry.
you must be a retarded little kid
I renamed the program to "utorrent.exe" and I've used the hack for about a week, I got banned just yesterday, VAC banned, not Overwatch banned.
The hack is detectable. Do not use it unless someone has used it for over a month without being VAC'd.
Quote Originally Posted by MidLane View Post
I renamed the program to "utorrent.exe" and I've used the hack for about a week, I got banned just yesterday, VAC banned, not Overwatch banned.
The hack is detectable. Do not use it unless someone has used it for over a month without being VAC'd.
Dumbass. You've posted in here already saying you got VACd. You're an idiot for renaming it that. Also you most likely abused the hell out of it. Don't listen to this kid.
Quote Originally Posted by As7ros View Post
Works like a charm! If I use this in competitive will I get Vac Banned and how long is the ban? A few hours, days, forever? Reply asap please, thanks!
lol vac ban is forever i thought
Was VAC banned today. No i never injected during a game, no i didnt have an obvious name for the hack, no i wasn't obvious with it.

It must be randomly detected.
m....guys..
i still working and no vac banned....
i named it just an other games' name
actually, it is a good hack for using awp
Got VAC banned today, had secure name, never injected while in-game, didnt use it obvious... It's detected.
Yep this is VAC Banned ;]
Yep VAC detected it seems.
Used it for over 15 competitive matches and no VAC ban, but as I see a lot of people here getting banned I fear my time might be coming too.
Please update the hack emma.
Posts 136–150 of 287 · Page 10 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?