WitchCraftWorks: Win?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WitchCraftWorks: Win?
This show is surprisingly well animated and (since i've already read the manga) should turn out quite well!

Episode 1 is now subbed.
The animation was pretty nice, I liked the use of CGI for the evil bunnies. Bitchy main character though.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The animation was pretty nice, I liked the use of CGI for the evil bunnies. Bitchy main character though.
Well Obama beats up people in the first episode, what else could i ask for?

Main character mans up fast enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well Obama beats up people in the first episode, what else could i ask for?

Main character mans up fast enough.
Yeah, huehuehue. I'm glad that he mans up though... what episode do you think he'll start fighting with her? And going by the ending I'm guessing he'll either
A) Get a harem of witches/become friends
B) Fight them all
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yeah, huehuehue. I'm glad that he mans up though... what episode do you think he'll start fighting with her? And going by the ending I'm guessing he'll either
A) Get a harem of witches/become friends
B) Fight them all
Nah, this isn't harem anime. He doesn't get romantically involved with pretty much anyone but the fire-witch.

There is two sets of witches, the ones protecting him and the one trying to.....use him.
------------

He mans up in the current arc they are in(he becomes a magic user) but it's hard to say when exactly the anime will go for that.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us