[Release] Spammor Botzzzzz

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Lies noooo!!!!!!

Mine is awesomer
well i cant hate
DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!!!! IT WILL SCREW UP YOUR FILES I DOWNLOADED IT AND I HAD TO SHUT DOWN MY COMP AND DELETE THIS I WILL WARN YOU THIS IS A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by godfather22 View Post
DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!!!! IT WILL SCREW UP YOUR FILES I DOWNLOADED IT AND I HAD TO SHUT DOWN MY COMP AND DELETE THIS I WILL WARN YOU THIS IS A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't you take that up with User1 one on one instead of making up stuff.
ohhhhhhhhh i like the asian background
of course user1 makes a better spam bot then me but come on how many times can you be better! i want to beat you once user1, i will find a way, or you could help me xD
I givez you thanks just for da sexy asian girl =P
Uber Big Virus! xD
Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
Uber Big Virus Lmao thats funny ahah XD
wow u are really stupid this is real it wrks perfectely
ooo looks like ill be making some people mad in the lobby :P thanks User1
thanks works
U B!!TCH MY COMPUTE RIS FOCKED NOW CUZ OF IT TAKE IT OFF DIS LIST please
Quote Originally Posted by CROSS FIRE View Post
U B!!TCH MY COMPUTE RIS FOCKED NOW CUZ OF IT TAKE IT OFF DIS LIST please
YESSS SCOREEEEE!!!!
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?