Square-shaped heads

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Square-shaped heads
Seriously, hear me out on this one.

Much like the TF2 Wallhack - Undetected Forever mod that uses material replacements to cheat, could the same be done to the playermodels? I think it would be useful for all classes' models to have their heads replaced with a square/cube that shows their exact hitbox.

This would really help in knowing when a sniper juust peeks out enough to get him. I'm too stupid to do this, but maybe one of you guys can do it!
This is actually good idea. +rep.
when lmaobox replies with +rep,he will be thinking of a way to put it in his hacks.At least that is what i think
This is actually a really great idea.
Seeing as it's already a possibility to make a completely different model for a class as a whole, I do not see it being hard to make a blocko-character mapping the hitboxes.
+rep
It's a great idea, but on a personal level I dislike it. I can't go solly dominating if there's a sniper head sniping left and right 20 feet from me.
Would be brilliant for practicing sniping.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us