Thumbs upVisual Basic 6 portable download.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic 6 portable download.
I found this the other day so i thought i would post it.I know its not the good version of vb6 but its still works.I don't know if this is the right place to post it but im posting it anyways.
Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 48e54dd25527083e1c586ee3ce9ea2be Downloader Win32.Banker Suspicious file

I can't upload the real file as .exe .zip or .rar so i just put the link where i got it in a txt.
VB6 LINK.rarattachment deleted · 306 downloads before removal
WOW, Thanks sooo Much!!
Right now, you are the most respected person to me on MPGH besides Dave...
I'ma make a respect list in my signature and put you in it ROFL!

EDIT: w00t! I finally made a WORKING Combat Arms Spammer!!
Dude you're the BEST!
(Not to be gay or anything)
Do you know where the files save like the form and module because all mine got lost i got mad...
Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
Do you know where the files save like the form and module because all mine got lost i got mad...
when you click file, click: make roject name here: .exe

then save it to ur desktop.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us