heyy can i still get kicked for useing serverhack
{RELEASE} SERVER HACK V2 :D
Yea you can get kicked/banned. If thats what you mean.
I just used this, didn't work for recruit, but I got it to work for high level. I got into CSM+ room and every1 was like gtfo ssg but I sucked up to the EM so I never got kicked.
I just used this, didn't work for recruit, but I got it to work for high level. I got into CSM+ room and every1 was like gtfo ssg but I sucked up to the EM so I never got kicked.
PLZ HELP ME DUDE WHEN EVER I ALT TAB OUT OR HIT HIME KEY OR CTRL ALT DEL AND I CLICK ON CA AGAIN IT CRASHES EVEN WIHT OUT HACKS PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dc's once i start the server hack :P
thx for this hack, now lets go own some choobs^^
hey, it works freaking perfectly thx man but, can i buy elite items and high rank items that i cant buy with this server hack? because it says server error 63 or something.
i havent tried it yet i migth try it soon but im not sure, (to teh post above) oh man taht would be sweet i would non stop use this hack if i could get an l85 with it
edit: oh wow tahts so lame i had liek 3 posts but the trhead was deleted that sucks
edit: oh wow tahts so lame i had liek 3 posts but the trhead was deleted that sucks
i love lolz2much always has great hax ty
lol? this is so old and it dosent even work you should close it...
hey im having the same problem as every one else right now when i get in game and then i start the hack go in and i hit the hotey and it connects to server and then crashes.......any ideas on whaat to do?? thanx for putting this out though
patched o.0
tapping is for thoses who suck with hacks or the ones who can never get em working.lol.....i feel bad you have to tapp 

WOW, this is a week old, stop bumbing old threads, mods should make it so as soon as a thread hits one week old, it's /closed..
Cause people keep bumbing old threads
Cause people keep bumbing old threads
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Discussions{RELEASE} SERVER HACK BETA -- JOIN RECRUIT OR HIGH RANK SERVER
283 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[cHz] Recruit Server Hack Release v5.0! 36 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Valkyrie Mem (Server Hack, Unlimited Respawn, Nametags)
221 Combat Arms Discussions[RELEASE]Guitar Hero's STAMINA, NO RELOAD, SERVER HACKGU 123 General Game Hackingneed ghost recon server hack
8



