Variable for AutoSoup hacks?
So I think we all know the autosoup hack, and while I have no idea how to code, I assume the code goes something like when player health= 1-2-3-4-5 click:right soup and detects the slot for it, etc.
What i'm curious of, is there a way to change the soup variable without doing a bit of coding, or an extreme amount like recoding files.
I'd like this because there are servers that use other items to heal you, and if you could change the variable, you'd essentially have auto(whatever item) and could use that to your advantage.
Thanks in advance
-Rec
What i'm curious of, is there a way to change the soup variable without doing a bit of coding, or an extreme amount like recoding files.
I'd like this because there are servers that use other items to heal you, and if you could change the variable, you'd essentially have auto(whatever item) and could use that to your advantage.
Thanks in advance
-Rec
