TalkingMinecraft giftcode Method

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft giftcode Method
Add me on skype to buy it, Tylerselkeys

1 Vouch copy will be given to a trusted member.
I will not go first
Can i have a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by tylersel View Post
Add me on skype to buy it, Tylerselkeys

1 Vouch copy will be given to a trusted member.
I will not go first
Added you on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
Added you on Skype
i will get on skype asap
I'll take a vouch copy if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
I'll take a vouch copy if interested.
What is you're skype?
Quote Originally Posted by tylersel View Post
What is you're skype?
If Halfbajan doesn't respond i could take the vouch copy, mpgh.ksiolajidebt
================= Vouch Copy Review =================
Content Rating: 8/10
The .PDF File shows that it has filled up a total of 1 page. However, you can fill it in more by adding some pictures.
If you have made a price. This ebook would go for $5 at the most with pictures. Without pictures, I would say around $2.

Language Rating: 6/10
In the Ebook, it shows that you have not used your punctuation like full stops and capital letters at the first and last of the sentence.
Please remember to use your punctuation properly.

Leech Rating: 3/10
I've seen this method sold by another user on MPGH. Though I havent seen this on other forums

Overall Rating: 7/10
This method isnt the best I've seen. Not the top notch that every other seller uses. This is a slow way of getting codes. I have not tried it, but I am using another method that a user on MPGH is selling. I will not mention the user as this might wreck Tyler's sales.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us