Thumbs upUndetected Base - SimpleWH Source

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by leech1122 View Post
See, I got \x20 \x10 and they work fine for me...
man you ur really good for this hack

You have big respect from mee!
i use your hack all day and he works fine
i wanna get started on making my own hacks how i can use these codes to make program i would be happy for information i have used visual studio 2010 to make account scammer on runescape but i wanna test some new
I have never made a hack using console, so this is my first time but it seems to be working great and i might post a screenshot later.
Quote Originally Posted by LukeHeer View Post
I have never made a hack using console, so this is my first time but it seems to be working great and i might post a screenshot later.
Hopefully your able to learn from the code somewhat.
Quote Originally Posted by leech1122 View Post
Hopefully your able to learn from the code somewhat.
yep, already knew how to do it somewhat, but i was just starting a console from my base.
nice code dude, i hope your mpgh name doesn't represent your personality
it's doesn't work on me.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
it's doesn't work on me.
And for many others...
@Austin @iSmexy Please approve my new thread. Thanks
what do i do after i have created a .dll file ?
God Job

If I use it , put your credits
hey guys, actually im stupid at dll hacks and stuff like that, why don't ya post an loader easily and maybe has more features i prefer that please~ thanks.
Excelente, muy buen aporte
I always learned a lot from detected bases! Thanks
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?