Help 5th Slot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help 5th Slot
Hello,

I'm trying to make a 5th slot hack. I used this code:
Code:
*(long*)( dwSrvrPtr + ADR_SLOT5 ) = 1;
The 5th slot opens but I can't use it. Is there a working 5th slot code right know if ever, can you tell me the code?

Thank You.
Here We Come


Code of 5 slot hack you need some current addies of 5slot not addies of OFS ADR_Needed


CA01 - SLOT_5TH
CA02 - SLOT_CHG_6TH
CA03 - SLOT_7TH

Added some Code

Credits To me
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse123 View Post
Here We Come


Code of 5 slot hack you need some current addies of 5slot not addies of OFS ADR_Needed


CA01 - SLOT_5TH
CA02 - SLOT_CHG_6TH
CA03 - SLOT_7TH

Added some Code

Credits To me
Do you know the current addies of 5slot? Because I only know how to find the 5th slot offset but not the address.
what is the source code of this ?
Yes I have That addies Why Did you ask That?
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse123 View Post
Yes I have That addies Why Did you ask That?
If it is ok with you Sir, can I ask for the 5th slot address?
Quote Originally Posted by moises4 View Post
what is the source code of this ?
He just gave the string to search to.
I really hope that he will give the address even the old one.
wag mong eh sever . playerptr mo para de detct
Quote Originally Posted by ilubyah143 View Post
wag mong eh sever . playerptr mo para de detct
It is not detected sir. The fifth slot opens but I can't put gun on it.
Quote Originally Posted by ilubyah143 View Post
wag mong eh sever . playerptr mo para de detct
Talking Philippine outside This section is not allowed, Talk English please.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?