SolvedCrack Battlefield 3 Multiplayer?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Crack Battlefield 3 Multiplayer?
Allright, is there a way to crack Battlefield 3 multiplayer?
I have purchased it once, and now if I would get banned from BF3, is there a way for me to play BF3 Multiplayer with a cracked account or something like that? What I am looking for is kind of a way to avoid a ban, cracking BF3 multiplayer or use an public Origin account that has BF3 purchased, if this is possible, please tell me
there is no such a thing like that . no mp crack and no public Origin account
I don't think there is such thing as that
The only way to play BF3 / BF4 MP is to buy it.
/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?