UnhappySolved[Time out] Failed to connect Problem

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Time out] Failed to connect Problem
Guys:
Today when I open A.V.A I got the message "[Time out] Failed to connect" in the picture and I don`t know why..also my internet is good ... Can you help me ..thx


I had the same problem, works again now...

NVM just cheched doesnt work again -.-

I think its a problem on aerias side
I too have the same problem
yeah same here.. Polly AVA is under maintenance
server is problably just down. guess it will be back online soon!
Quote Originally Posted by medoxs View Post
Guys:
Today when I open A.V.A I got the message "[Time out] Failed to connect" in the picture and I don`t know why..also my internet is good ... Can you help me ..thx


This Does not come from me but the AVA servers and probably others servers are being attacked said by a game when i asked what was going one.
so we have just to wait .. SHIT
Quote Originally Posted by medoxs View Post
so we have just to wait .. SHIT
/Solved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?