Winter anime?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Winter anime?
So what have you guys watched this season? Anything you really like? I personally really enjoyed Space Dandy, Nobunagun, Nisekoi and Hamatora.
only watching Nisekoi so far and some old anime
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
only watching Nisekoi so far and some old anime
You should check out Space Dandy and Nobunagun soon. Space Dandy so far is my favorite anime this season, it's fast paced and funny.
The new season of Kuroko's Basuke and also Beyond the Boundary. I love them so much.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
The new season of Kuroko's Basuke and also Beyond the Boundary. I love them so much.
Those were both in the fall anime lineup... the winter anime started at the beginning of January. Here's a list of the new anime
AniChart.net | Interactive Seasonal Upcoming Anime Chartsⓘ
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?