I'm playing the game as of right now, it's a pretty fun game so either you're just upset about how much the game costs or you don't like mmos period because you don't like to put time and effort into them
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME
i still love this game . I love openworld 

Must say I really don't like ESO either.. Maybe the performance issues influenced my opinion (Skyrim ran beautifully on my rig),
but the general feeling I get from the game is so horribly different from everything before that I just can't seem to find a liking to it.

but the general feeling I get from the game is so horribly different from everything before that I just can't seem to find a liking to it.

you must have no life the game became pay to win
...there is no pay2win aspect in the game at all
Whoever doesn't like it, I'll trade you a CS:GO account for your ESO account. XD I've been wanting to play this game forever, never got into Skyrim, but figure the online aspect might make me like it more.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & CheatsHey guys i was wondering if i should buy this gaming desktop for bdayOB 45 GeneralShould I Buy This Gaming Chair? 8 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) DiscussionsWARNING! Do not buy this!
10 Counter-Strike 2 MarketplaceTomb raider gift for cs go gift and little rank boost. I NOT BUY THE GAME ON SALE!SZ 0 eBooks For SaleDO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDZONED | $5 New Year Special! 1