Dumb question lol

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dumb question lol
Is there scrims at UK server ?

Cause I get 210 ping at alpha lol
uk3-channel 8 was the latest scrim server but know because all heckers moved from uk1/uk2 to uk3
scrim server is uk5-channel 8
HAVE FUN!
Quote Originally Posted by illuion.alt View Post
uk3-channel 8 was the latest scrim server but know because all heckers moved from uk1/uk2 to uk3
scrim server is uk5-channel 8
HAVE FUN!
I love you @iSmexy close please
Quote Originally Posted by Abber View Post
Is there scrims at UK server ?

Cause I get 210 ping at alpha lol
I played scrim today on UK3 CH 5 today, also you need a team to play. Good luck finding team.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us