WTSCaptain 4th Class account with Python and Mosin

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Captain 4th Class account with Python and Mosin
Captain 4th.
3600wins 1600 loose
1.4 s/d
24k euro


Pointman :
- Veresk
- Mp7
- k1a1 rail
- Bizon Arachne

Rifleman :
- SA58 Para
- XM8
- M4 Mk.3
- Carpio
- Firefox
- SG556
- Pristis burst
- Hawkeye
- L85A2
- Sako

Sniper
- Mosin
- FrF2

Secondary
- Python
- Ingram

Unique
Holy Macrkerl


Waiting for offers
autosell is 35Euro

Screens : spasti - Imgur

My skype is : kauourysownik

Too people who's trying to scamm me - I'm not giving ID and password too Check the account, you have the screenshots for it.. after money send I give the account ID/PW.
I want to SELL
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?