For cheap? Amazon.com: SwissGear Wired Laptop Backpack for 17-Inch Notebook (Black): Electronics Used for 55 bucks. Cheap for what you are getting and I bought one for my friend.
Originally Posted by Anti For cheap? Amazon.com: SwissGear Wired Laptop Backpack for 17-Inch Notebook (Black): Electronicsⓘ Used for 55 bucks. Cheap for what you are getting and I bought one for my friend. Thats pretty cheap, 185$ for a new one
Originally Posted by Anti For cheap? Amazon.com: SwissGear Wired Laptop Backpack for 17-Inch Notebook (Black): Electronicsⓘ Used for 55 bucks. Cheap for what you are getting and I bought one for my friend. yea, that is over my budget mate
Originally Posted by Gray Asaklitt 35-Litre Rucksack - ASAKLITT | Clas Ohlsonⓘ probably gonna buy this one, thanks mate
Originally Posted by Poison probably gonna buy this one, thanks mate Sadly it's not more available to other countries, I've got that model and it's great. However, it's mostly a Sweden, Norway and Finland business, I just stumbled upon that one.