QuestionMPGH CA PUB Hack?

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Yeah, please no vip hacks in this pub cause then everyone would have and then the game would be patched for sure. Not fun :\ and also people should pay for thoes kind of hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
Yeah, please no vip hacks in this pub cause then everyone would have and then the game would be patched for sure. Not fun :\ and also people should pay for thoes kind of hacks.
Why make us pay for hacks? Whats wrong with letting it be free?
Quote Originally Posted by UR1 View Post
Was that responding to my question?
Yes.

*too short*
I heard it was blocked. I'm asking for some addies so I can test it out. Just got it to work for VB.net!

VB POWER!
lol y the fk am i on your i hate you list
Cause yer a leacher :O
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
lol y the fk am i on your i hate you list
Cause he's banned for bumping year old threads and you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by UR1 View Post
Cause yer a leacher :O
And you're a spammer. Congragulations.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Cause he's banned for bumping year old threads and you're not.
I was banned for having 2000 posts idiot... -.-x

And you're a spammer. Congragulations.
Yeah sure... w/e... hypocrite...
Think what would happen then come back. If you still think it would be fun then you ca'nt think.

As for the WriteProcessMemory, I think its either I don't know what I'm doing or the memory is protected... It keeps saying access denied when I used a adress from RagerZ. Though the addie might be wrong or I messed up on the programing...
User1 is right its gonna prob have super bullets opk stuff like that which seems vip!! but they are still a mayb e
OMG I HOPE THESE COME OUT SOON!!!
i found chams for this game hust dont remember were for free
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
It depends on who is in the hacking team. If someone like xFaith is on it. It will look like VIP.
agreed..
Too bad I have vip. MPGH made a deal with Nexon. If we release Combat Arms Pub hacks we get sued
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us