WTSMinecraft Gift Code Method [5$]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Gift Code Method [5$]
Super Cheap Gift code method.

Offering you a single giftcode method & bulk gift code method


Single: 5$
Bulk: 10$


Will help you with anything or any troubles you may have. If you want I can even help you with your first time using it
Add me on skype here: Semizias

Vouch Thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...-thread-d.html



I ACCEPT ALL BELOW PAYMENT METHODS:
PaySafe Card
Visa (and all other basic credit cards)
PayPal
BTC (Bitcoin)
So how many gift codes are you able to get a day? and will the gift codes stop working/be disabled after time or?
Quote Originally Posted by maximusdkcz View Post
So how many gift codes are you able to get a day? and will the gift codes stop working/be disabled after time or?
They will be 100% legit codes that would be the same as buying them from mojang themselves. You can get as many as you want per day depending on how much time you put into it. If you want to get the best output I suggest having a VPN
dont trust this person, he recently gave me a RAT (virus) and he may give you too! be careful with dealing with this person.
Quote Originally Posted by aspammyuser View Post
dont trust this person, he recently gave me a RAT (virus) and he may give you too! be careful with dealing with this person.
I never gave you anything nor had contact with you. You have 7 posts so I can't even PM you. You joined this month. (less then 2 weeks old).
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?