Accounts?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Accounts?
Hey,

Should I 'get' / release accounts again? I've no idea if anyone will fall for it..

Poedeltje.
(My English is still fucking horrible.)


If this thread isn't allowed, please remove / close it.
not useful without emails
Quote Originally Posted by CFFG. View Post
not useful without emails
They had, look at my account, got it too?
hey @poedeltje yes i always waiting when u will share pls do that share some decent accounts :/
Creating the program now.
Keep on going. I can help you get accounts with it if you want. I know a few sites who would fall for it.
Yeah share some account with e-mails
Quote Originally Posted by ftv View Post
Yeah share some account with e-mails
dont need email. its easy to find out the current registered email.
but yeah i want a few nuubaccounts.
its really ur choice if you want to release accounts or not
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
its really ur choice if you want to release accounts or not
If nobody wants an account, it's useless.

But I'm going to make a rank checker, if someone enters his account I'll verify the account and get the rank.
Sure We Need Accounts !!
Look who's back As Smexy said, it's your choice to release accounts or not. I myself won't take any, my new main is wonderful.
@poedeltje when u will share please mention me,thanks in advance.
I definetly need an account to play with since my main got perm ban!
Thank you in advance
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us