ROTMG New Update Question

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG New Update Question
So i was playing ROTMG as it was being restarted and when it restarted(the servers) couldn't join then i found out it updated. I know there is a new hack out now but at the time of this there was not one, anyway's i was wondering why i can't do the whole ACGLoader(version).swf, it doesn't work,browser nor flashplayer 11. why not though is my question, i remember this working about 2 years ago.
Well, it worked a while ago, but you have to do more than that now. It is to make it not as easy to hack :P
I do not know the exact reason though.
yeah it works but you cant download it then use it straight from your HDD.
oh thanks you just earned a thumbs DOWN jk up c:
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
I have no idea what you guys are talking about

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AGCLoader1389653812.swf
What do you guys think AGC stands for and then ----> Loader after it.........derps, it means AssembleeGameClient and then the word Loader means it loads shit.

when someone gives you AGCLoader(number).swf.........just replace "AGCLoader" with "AssembleeGameClient"





Seriously.....shit aint that hard to figure out.
Why would you want to download it? Just load it from the url in your projector, it's a LOADER, it's not the client itself.
He asked for the loader I gave him the loader, no need to show off on basic things..
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
He asked for the loader I gave him the loader, no need to show off on basic things..
Quote Originally Posted by TRoJ4N View Post
yeah it works but you cant download it then use it straight from your HDD.
He also wanted to download it
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
He asked for the loader I gave him the loader, no need to show off on basic things..
Hehe helpful as usual
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?