WTBCS:GO Knife Skins

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Knife Skins
Title says it all.
I don't want Stattraks, or expensive ones. Looking for a Gut or Flip knife.
Paying cash through paypal, not paying market price for it.
If you want to sell add my skype: Nysu.GFX
Quote Originally Posted by nysuasian View Post
Title says it all.
I don't want Stattraks, or expensive ones. Looking for a Gut or Flip knife.
Paying cash through paypal, not paying market price for it.
If you want to sell add my skype: Nysu.GFX
I have a startraks knife.
Quote Originally Posted by dead2458 View Post
I have a startraks knife.
How much are you asking for it?
I have a Gut knife the market value is 100 euros but you can buy it for 60 euros? If interested pm me so we can make a deal
Quote Originally Posted by Sjalomm View Post
I have a Gut knife the market value is 100 euros but you can buy it for 60 euros? If interested pm me so we can make a deal
60 euros is a bit too steep, but feel free to add my skype: Nysu.GFX or steam id: coolstorybrotellitagain (not kidding) so we can make a deal.
Well you can have it for 35 hows that
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?