Nisekoi: Complete Overkill.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Nisekoi: Complete Overkill.
So my favorite animation studio, SHAFT, is taking a break from monogatari/madoka, and making Nisekoi.

Nisekoi is a mediocre comedy romance and it's not exactly original but it's there.
------------------------------------------

If you've watched the first episode, you've probably noticed that the animators.......are bored.


considering Nisekoi is going to be in J-Stars victory, i'm worried.......




OH! You thought this thread was about Nisekoi? Fuck no, this is about J-Stars Victory now.
Really? Nisekoi is going to be in J-Stars? WHY? They should add Kaiki/Shinobu then my life would be complete, I always wanted to see Shinobu falcon punch Naruto in the face...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Really? Nisekoi is going to be in J-Stars? WHY? They should add Kaiki/Shinobu then my life would be complete, I always wanted to see Shinobu falcon punch Naruto in the face...
Monogatari isn't in shonen though.

I'm kind of sad they aren't gonna add some bigger names to it, but considering they are going out of there way to add the Yu-Yu-Hakusho and Ruro-Ken characters.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Monogatari isn't in shonen though.

Kaiki can deceive his way in the game

Yeah, I was just saying it would be awesome to have them in the game. Can you imagine fighting Naruto, Ichigo, Gintoki etc with Shinobu? I can't even begin to describe how fun that would be. Then again, I'm happy that Gintoki is going to be in the game because the other Gintama games are... lame. Also I remember seeing in one trailer for the game Gintoki copying Goku's Kamehameha. I remember in the anime they said they couldn't get into a fighting game because they didn't have any special powers, I'm guessing his power will be to steal other people's power.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Kaiki can deceive his way in the game

Yeah, I was just saying it would be awesome to have them in the game. Can you imagine fighting Naruto, Ichigo, Gintoki etc with Shinobu? I can't even begin to describe how fun that would be. Then again, I'm happy that Gintoki is going to be in the game because the other Gintama games are... lame. Also I remember seeing in one trailer for the game Gintoki copying Goku's Kamehameha. I remember in the anime they said they couldn't get into a fighting game because they didn't have any special powers, I'm guessing his power will be to steal other people's power.
Gintoki is a comedy character, he'll be fine(and probably op knowing fighting games).

His power is probably a mix between mock kameha and kenshins swords.

------

Dude a monogatari fighting game? Done even decently with sharp gfx, i'd probably die upon obtaining it.
Already caught up to the manga so I won't be watching the anime.
Ah thank god you didnt spoil Nisekoi, I was about to download it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Ah thank god you didnt spoil Nisekoi, I was about to download it.
Well once you watch you'll notice........there isn't much to spoil.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well once you watch you'll notice........there isn't much to spoil.
Oh... my.... god.... they ruined it. They told the fucking story in one fucking episode! I mean, it was predictable anyway, the typical romance setup, but the actually said it in the end tha fuck? They totally ruined the series!

Damn, the producers must been really bored to spoil an anime like this....
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

Oh... my.... god.... they ruined it. They told the fucking story in one fucking episode! I mean, it was predictable anyway, the typical romance setup, but the actually said it in the end tha fuck? They totally ruined the series!

Damn, the producers must been really bored to spoil an anime like this....
What are you talking about.......

It's almost page for page as in the manga.
Nisekoi 1 - Read Nisekoi 1 Online - Page 4
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


What are you talking about.......

It's almost page for page as in the manga.
Nisekoi 1 - Read Nisekoi 1 Online - Page 4
They said it in the end of the episode.
And just by looking at main characters, I was already expecting this outcome, typical love triangle story.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


They said it in the end of the episode.
And just by looking at main characters, I was already expecting this outcome, typical love triangle story.
Yes but again, this is the exact same as the manga.
Well not like you should expect a much different version. Arent most like that?
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Well not like you should expect a much different version. Arent most like that?
No, but the source material isn't exactly going to make this series....interesting.

I'll give it 2 more episodes tops before I drop it out of boredom.(me and my sister watch it just to laugh at the animators being tryhards).
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


No, but the source material isn't exactly going to make this series....interesting.

I'll give it 2 more episodes tops before I drop it out of boredom.(me and my sister watch it just to laugh at the animators being tryhards).
Well I believe you, I rarely read manga and watch anime for the same series.
Either read or watch that goes for me most of the cases. SO I go with whatyou said.
I will wait a bit, maybe it will be diferent than what I think too...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?