HelpFTP Program like a Cloud Program?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
FTP Program like a Cloud Program?
I'm looking for a program (like drop box) that can act as a FTP to connect to a web server. I'm not very experienced with web servers, so if this isn't an option, then please suggest how I should be able to save a web page and have it uploaded to the server as soon as I save it. I'm just sick of opening FileZilla every time I update a web page...
As far as I know Dreamweaver offers this. And why don't you edit the files directly on the server?
Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
As far as I know Dreamweaver offers this. And why don't you edit the files directly on the server?
I like to use google drive as well, since school blocks my host.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us