[Basics Tutorial] - [Hacked Clients]

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
I can't use rabcdasm, the files are all in .d, when i rename them to .exe, RABCDASM don't have support to 64-bit windows, i already downloaded the 64-bit version on github, nothing works.
Quote Originally Posted by Oss1d View Post
I can't use rabcdasm, the files are all in .d, when i rename them to .exe, RABCDASM don't have support to 64-bit windows, i already downloaded the 64-bit version on github, nothing works.
That's not how you make a source file into executable. You should compile the source but for you I recommend just getting the binaries here
I didnt understand a shit ;P
But +cred to you for your contribution :>
I GUESS this is some awesome work ;P
Ty for this!

But what is/are the basic programming language/s I need learn to make a hacked client?
can, this still be used ?
Quote Originally Posted by Twix001 View Post
can, this still be used ?
RABCDASm never changes...
Yes, but it's painfull, use vanilla source if you want to do changes.
Quote Originally Posted by Twix001 View Post
can, this still be used ?
While it technically could be used, you'd find it very troublesome. This method is outdated and obsolete.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us