QuestionL96A1 Weapon Switch?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
L96A1 Weapon Switch?
Hey guys I've been watching some videos of people playing CA on youtube, and I notice that whenever they're using the normal version of this gun, after every shot they switch to a nother weapon, then back to the l9. Does this really help it's fire rate?
Avoids the bolt action and also if an enemy pops up while bolting you can shoot them with secondary
yep thats how it works

all the pros do it
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
yep thats how it works

all the pros do it
And yours truly.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
And yours truly.
lol at you. Anyway, I agree with UR1, switching to another gun and then switching back quickens how fast you can fire by a split second (often just enough to hit another person or kill a tanker) and you can shoot any person who sneaks up on you while you're sniping.
Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
lol at you.
Best score 49-8 with a L9. Legit. Beat that.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Best score 49-8 with a L9. Legit. Beat that.
lol I'm better at accurate spraying - 55:10 legit (my first legit game on my hacking account rofl) beat that
Though in hindsight yours still appears to be better. Your KDR is like 6.125 and I'm like 5.5
Anyway, we're both good. Wanna be friends?
Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
lol I'm better at accurate spraying - 55:10 legit (my first legit game on my hacking account rofl) beat that
Though in hindsight yours still appears to be better. Your KDR is like 6.125 and I'm like 5.5
Anyway, we're both good. Wanna be friends?
My KDR is only about 1.09.
But that's cuz I used to suck until I decided to try my luck with an L9 because I watched one of Kellerman's montages and was inspired. ^_^
Now I rape face. Like my habamon. He rapes face as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
My KDR is only about 1.09.
But that's cuz I used to suck until I decided to try my luck with an L9 because I watched one of Kellerman's montages and was inspired. ^_^
Now I rape face. Like my habamon. He rapes face as well.
lol I'm gonna level that Habamon up for that <_<
Anyways, I have a kdr of 1.96 on my legit acc so o_O
but that was my 3rd acc after several failed tries and crappy KDRs.
Anyway, that's pretty good, can you teach me to use the L96?
Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
lol I'm gonna level that Habamon up for that <_<
Anyways, I have a kdr of 1.96 on my legit acc so o_O
but that was my 3rd acc after several failed tries and crappy KDRs.
Anyway, that's pretty good, can you teach me to use the L96?
...what is there to learn?
ya just watch kellermans videos or you can aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
...what is there to learn?
That is... a good question. I guess I'll just have to practice with it. Practice makes perfect... most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
ya just watch kellermans videos or you can aimbot
He wants to know why legit players do that lol <_<
If he wanted to hack it's unlikely that he would ask that question lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
That is... a good question. I guess I'll just have to practice with it. Practice makes perfect... most of the time.
That's what I had to do.
It'll take a while to get good at, considering the power hides the HORRID inaccuracy....
im just saying if he watches kellermans videos and still sucks he can always aimbot
.... all the thing there to learn is right click move scope and left click, push 3, push1 and repeat...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us