LightbulbSelling LVL 51 SF2 Skill Account + VIP +150 Days

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling LVL 51 SF2 Skill Account + VIP +150 Days
I'm selling this account because I'm bored of this game. My skype: perreass

Screenshots: Here
LVL: 51
K/D: 2.133

Special Items
  • +150 days Vip (Actually 2 days more for 3rd LVL)
  • +120 days Colored name
  • Permanent Red Snow Character
  • Permanent Firework Thing that comes up at winning a round


Equipment (+15% LuckyShot)
  • Permanent Chrismas Hat
  • Permanent Cb T-Shirt
  • Permanent Clan T-Shirt
  • Permanent Santa Gloves
  • Permanent Santa Boots
  • Permanent Santa Beard


Weapons
  • VIP Weapons (Obv timed untill VIP expires)
  • Permanent K2
  • Permanent Famas
  • Permanent M4A1
  • Permanent CheyTack M200
  • Permanent AWP
  • Permanent CZ700
  • Permanent P90
  • Permanent Sig Sauer
  • Permanent Beretta
  • Permanent Infinity
  • Permanent Grenades (M67, M84, M18)

bump
/msg2short
Just saying you might have better luck selling in the Market place
Bump
/msg 2 short
bump
/msg2short
You like crossfire? I could offer you a decent account

Edit: Also is this SF2 on Aeria Games?
Its EU version, title says it (skill). I don't trade, I only accept money
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?