Black market

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Black market
Guys im just wondering is there any tutorial how to win crate guns..
I can tell you one good catch. Buy crates for gun you want to win and dont spin it at that time,wait until you see that someone win it and then go and spin your crates,becouse there is bug and afhter one won gun they give second to other gamer..
I hope you understand what i wanted to say.
Quote Originally Posted by ErwinRomell View Post
Guys im just wondering is there any tutorial how to win crate guns..
I can tell you one good catch. Buy crates for gun you want to win and dont spin it at that time,wait until you see that someone win it and then go and spin your crates,becouse there is bug and afhter one won gun they give second to other gamer..
I hope you understand what i wanted to say.

How many DO you buy then?
I dont know i've won 3 waepeons like that..Buy 20 crates and try,but first try with GP crates.
Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
How many DO you buy then?
its still based on luck
Yes man,but look when someone wins some gun,the other one will win it just few seconds afther..there is something
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
its still based on luck
I've noticed that too. Someone will win something from the BM (it's been the Beretta M93 lately) and then a second or two later someone else wins the same thing or something else.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I've noticed that too. Someone will win something from the BM (it's been the Beretta M93 lately) and then a second or two later someone else wins the same thing or something else.
Heard that too , and its pretty much that way. Look every gun someone wins , right after someone else are winning.
So its not base on luck.
i try that already but didnt win
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?