Talking[Release]New Mods xD

PollDo you like them?
I Like Them.. :)31% · 8
I dont like them.. :(69% · 18
26 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]New Mods xD
Ok Here We go, Only 7 Simple Steps to follow:

Instructions :
1.Download the RAR
2.If you dont have winrar, Download it here : WinRAR (32-bit) - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
3.Then After you download it , Extract the RAR
4.And Copy The TGA files ANd paste it LocalDisk/ProgramFIles/Z8games or subagames/Crossfire/rez/UI/Mark.
4.Click Yes to all if it says to overwrite the files.
5.Start CRossfire
6.Enjoy.
7.THANK ME!


Virus Scan :

Virustotal. MD5: 6a89586aea9f28ef33e99d1d9490adf2

Proof:

-------------------------------------------------
1st Kill:



------------------------------------------------
2nd Kill:



----------------------------------------------
3rd Kill:



---------------------------------------------------------
4th Kill:



--------------------------------------------------------
5th Kill:



------------------------------------------------
6th Kill:



---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats All i've Got , I will be here with some more mods coming soon. Untill then , ENjoy...
Crossfire Mods!.rarattachment deleted · 55 downloads before removal
nice mods krishna keep up the good work...
Thanks MAn!
these mods are awesome =D
very basic but they are good
Meh, they are alright, like acecory1 said, they're basic, but not bad at all. But, who am I to talk? I've never even attempted making badges.

Well anyways, good job again, krishna, I like all your mods.
These look horrible for me.
But to you, it looks basic
Lmfao.... Not Horrible...Ur Opinion.. FAIL!!
uhh. i know you can do better than that krishna.
it's sort of, Not clean. not my style at all, no offense but these are horrible.
No offence but they look like you made them in 5mins
Yah.. xD These r horrible to me too..
Resson why he leeched my Mod Pack..Your work Sucks dude!
gj! but i got u other mods thre cool and i just need a GH mod (golden headshot) cus i got no GH pic
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us