Spam Bot V2

PollWas this tool useful?
1 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Spam Bot V2
Here is mah second version of mah 1337 spam bot with awesome multi line capability and fixed up some things.

Alt+D to stop it took a while to stop. So keep holding it/tapping it untill it is stopped or just press the exit button. Should crash less becuz I sorta remade it a bit.

This should be better then last:

SS: (Sorry bad GUI )



Virus Scan: 1 false positive because I named it Da Biggest Virus Evah.exe -.-XXXXX

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6...5d9-1252290008
holy shit what a big virus lol cant wait to use it i love spammin noobs in combat arms also i still respect u
Why the heck is everyone all of a sudden starting to post spam bots, it's really annoying me.
This is my second release.... -.-
Why'd You Get Ban Slapped Br0? (p.s Hope we Both Get to Be On MPGH Coding Team)
im coding a servetr hack but lolz beat me to releasing so mine will stay private O_o also this is fun to spam combat arms i got banned for this onmce
2k post ban... Wish I could get unbanned alreadyyyy!
Nice!
It worked great for me, good release.
Why arent you on your accual account ? =.=?

Anyway, Nice! Il ltry when i get home!
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Why arent you on your accual account ? =.=?

Anyway, Nice! Il ltry when i get home!
LOL! Read the date dude this is like 2 months old
I despise greatly of spam bots!
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
I despise greatly of spam bots!
Nice job bumping an ancient thread.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
I despise greatly of spam bots!
i see a banhammer here? if not than why its the rules
wowww why the fuck was this still open i vote all Threads to be closed after so long it would stop all this bumping and shit
Wow what the FUCK, i only posted on this cause it somehow made its way to the front page.

How the fuck did that happen?


THERE IS MAJIC ON MPGH NOW YO
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us